We understand that making the decision to become a foster carer is a big commitment. That’s why we want to provide you with all the information you need, so you can find out whether fostering a child could be the right decision to you. Come along to one of our events and speak to our expert foster carers and members of our team.
- 12th August – Teddy Bears Picnic – Woodhouse Park, Balliol Close, Peterlee, SR8 2NX
- 18th August – Morrisons, Consett – Morrisons, Front Street, Town Centre, Consett, DH8 5RE
- 19th August – Tesco Extra – Dragons Lane, Dragonville Industrial Estate, Durham, DH1 2XA
- 25th August – Morrisons, Consett – Morrisons, Front Street, Town Centre, Consett, DH8 5RE
- 26th August – Kids Summer Fun Day – Eden Lane Play Park, Eden Lane, Peterlee
- 8th September – Morrisons, Consett – Morrisons, Front Street, Town Centre, Consett, DH8 5RE
- 11th September – Peterlee Fiesta! – The Pavilion, Helford Road, Peterlee, SR8 1ER
- 6th October – Tesco Extra – Dragons Lane, Dragonville Industrial Estate, Durham, DH1 2XA
Unfortunately, we do not have any upcoming virtual events. Please email email@example.com if you would like to attend a future event and we will get in touch when our next event is booked.
You can also contact our carer enquiries team:
T: 0345 266 7682
About our virtual Let’s Talk Fostering events
The aim of the events is to give you…
- A greater understanding of what foster care is and how it can change lives.
- An understanding of the process of becoming a foster carer and what it takes to be one.
- Knowledge of the training, support and pay our foster carers receive.
Plus, have all your questions answered.
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in fostering and who wants to learn more about it. It’s the perfect opportunity to see whether fostering is for you and ask any questions. It also doesn’t matter if you have experience with another agency or are looking at becoming a foster carer for the first time. We’d love to meet you.
Please note, you must be over 21 and have a spare bedroom to foster.